The starting time of the year 2021 was very good for the cryptocurrency market but mid-year and last months were not so good as compared to April and May. We have seen many ups and downs in the crypto market some due Chinese crypto ban some due to other reasons.
Anyway, the whales have taken huge profits from these pumps and dumps. In every dump, whales have bought millions of coins and tokens and small investors almost lost their money. Today we are going to tell you about the top 6 Meme Coins of 2021 which you must have in your portfolio. These meme coins can jump high during market pump and they can fill your pockets with huge profits.
Here Are The Top 6 Meme Coins of 2021
- Shiba Inu
- Floki Inu
- Dogelon Mars
- Akita Inu
1. Dogecoin (DOGE): Dogecoin was the first dog-based meme coin that was developed as a joke by Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer on 6 December 2013. Its short name is DOGE and its symbol is Ð. While listing on Coinmarketcap in 2013 its initial price was approx. $0.0004512. After the adoption of this coin by famous businessman and Tesla owner Elon Musk the price of this meme coin jumped and touched its ATH $0.6848 price. Elon Musk is very serious in the case of this coin and he regularly posts tweets in support of this coin. He is also called the father of Dogecoin.
2. Shiba Inu (SHIB): Shiba Inu was another meme-based decentralized cryptocurrency coin and was launched as a Dogecoin killer by an unknown person called “Ryoshi” in August 2020. This meme coin was also based on a famous dog breed Shiba. During its listing on Coinmarketcap, its price was $0.00000000051 and its ATH price was $0.00008 and its current price is $0.000034 on 16 December 2021. This coin is more than 60% down from its all-time high and the ShibaArmy strongly believes it will reach $1 in a few years. This is also a good meme token to have in your portfolio.
3. Floki Inu (FLOKI): Floki Inu is another meme coin and was launched by inspiration from Elon Musk’s tweet in which he said his Shiba Inu would be named Floki. This coin was developed by a group of crypto influencers by the names of B, PetaByte Capital, Sabre, and MrBrown Whale. After that tweet, the price of this meme coin pumped very hard and touched its all-time high price ATH $0.0003437 and its current price is $0.0001411 on 16th Dec. 2021. FLOKI is also a good choice to have in your portfolio.
4. Baby Doge Coin (BabyDoge): BabyDoge is also a meme coin and birthed by its meme father Doge after learning a few tricks and lessons. BabyDoge coin seeks to impress his meme father with its improved transaction speed and adorableness. While writing this post its current price on Coinmarketcap was $0.000000001407. This coin has also given huge returns to its investors and you can also invest some amount on this coin.
5. Dogelon Mars (ELON): Dogelon Mars (ELON) is also one of the dog meme-based coins inspired by Dogecoin and other meme coins related to Elon Musk. Dogelon Mars seems related to Elon Musk but there is no relation between them. But the name of this coin has an influence on the investors. Its popularity is increasing due to its name related to Elon Musk. Its all-time high price has touched $0.00003263 and its current price is $0.000001191 while writing this post.
6. Akita Inu (AKITA): Akita Inu is also a meme based 100% decentralized community experiment. It claims half of the tokens have been sent to Vitalik Buterin and the other half were locked to a Uniswap pool and the keys were burned. Its all-time high price has touched $0.00001917 and its current price is $0.000001492 while writing this post.
All these meme coins are gaining popularity due to their name, you can invest your small amount in these coins to get huge returns in the future. But we recommend doing your own research and investing only a small amount in these coins.
I am Pawan Kashyap currently living in Amritsar. I always try to grab new things from the cryptocurrency market. From my observations and trends in the market, I always try to provide the best and accurate information in the form of articles from this blog. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to join us.