Today approximately everyone is familiar with Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ripple (XRP), Verge (XVG), etc. If you don’t know about what is a cryptocurrency, here we want to clear this is a virtual currency rather than physical currency notes and coins. This currency does not have any central regulatory system. These currencies are managed by private issuers, developers, or their founding organizations. People who are already trading and using these currencies are earning huge returns with daily fluctuations in the prices of these virtual currencies.
If you are planning to buy cryptocurrency in India. Here is good news for you Supreme Court of India, has passed the judgment in favor of Cryptocurrency on 04 March 2020. In their statement, they have cleared that the ban on these currencies was baseless. After the statement of the Supreme Court, many companies are planning to expand their cryptocurrency business in the Indian market. Everyone who knows about cryptocurrency and digital payments can purchase it by simply registering an account on any seller like Zebpay, BuyUCoin, CoinDCX, WazirX, Bitbns, LocalBitcoins, etc.
Here we are going to explain the Zebpay account application, documents needed for Zebpay, Payment Methods, and supported cryptocurrencies.
How to Apply for Zebpay Account?
Zebpay is a cryptocurrency exchange and also a wallet provider for cryptocurrency. Zebpay’s headquarter is in Singapore and it has a registered office in Australia. You can use this wallet to purchase Bitcoin, XRP, Litecoin, Tron, etc. with Indian rupees. You just need to register an account to use Zebpay’s wallet and cryptocurrency exchange platform. Zebpay provides an Android for Android smartphone users as well as iOS App for iPhone users. You have to download this App for Android from Play Store and for iPhone from App Store. Then you have to signup with your mobile number to use Zebpay.
What Details do We need to enter in Zebpay Account?
Zebpay needs some basic user details to verify the account. These details are as follows:
- Full Name
- Email Address,
- Contact Information
- Telephone Number
- Government Issued ID/Passport
- Date of Birth
- Proof of address
- Bank account details
- Information on the User’s trades
- Photographs and images
What are Documents needed to Register Zebpay Account?
To use Zebpay you have to submit documents for KYC (Know your customer) verification. Here is a list of supporting documents you can use for verification purposes on Zebpay in India.
- ID Proof: Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Government Issued Card, Driving License, Passport, Electricity Bill
- Address Proof: Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Government Issued Card, Driving License, Passport, Electricity Bill
- Declaration: For Financial Status and Income Source.
How to Add Money in Zebpay Account?
To buy cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, XRP, Litecoin we need to add money to Zebpay’s wallet. We can add Indian Rupees to our wallets. Zebpay provides three different ways to deposit money to your Zebpay account. Below are the payment methods to deposit money in the Zebpay wallet.
- Internet Banking: Zebpay has added a facility to deposit money using Internet Banking. You can add Min. ₹ 1000 to Max. ₹ 5,00,000 with internet banking. The payment will be updated within minutes.
- Mobikwik: Zebpay has also tie-up with MobiKwik wallet by using this wallet you can add Min. ₹ 100 to Max. ₹ 10,00,000 with internet banking. The payment will be updated within minutes.
- SafexPay: There is also an option to add money using SafexPay by using SafexPay you can add Min. ₹ 1000 to Max. ₹ 5,00,000 with internet banking. The payment will be updated within minutes.
- Bank Deposit: You can also deposit cash in the Zebpay account. You can add Min. ₹ 20,000 to Max. ₹ 50,00,000 with internet banking. The payment will be updated within minutes.
Note: All these payment methods have zero convenience fees.
How to withdraw money from the Zebpay wallet?
If you want to sell your cryptocurrency and want to withdraw money to your bank account, then you can do it. You just need to add your bank account and verify it to receive your money. When you place a withdrawal request then your money will be added to your account within 3 working days after submitting a request. There is a small charge of ₹ 10 as withdrawal fees on your every withdrawal request.
Can we transfer our cryptocurrency to another wallet?
Yes, we can also transfer our cryptocurrency to another wallet, we just need the receiver’s address where we can send any amount of our currency. There are small transfer charges when we transfer cryptocurrency to another wallet. If you decide to transfer your virtual currency then you should take care to send it to the correct address. You can lose your money if you by mistake send it to the wrong address. So take care while transferring your cryptos to another address.
Now I think you have become more familiar with cryptocurrency and Zebpay wallet. I hope you can easily buy and sell cryptocurrency and earn a decent income using virtual currencies. Please share this article to spread this knowledge and make others to able to use cryptocurrencies. You can also add your suggestions and questions in below comments section.