The cryptocurrency and Non-fungible Tokens (NFTs) marketplace has grown very fast. Large brands have also started accepting cryptocurrencies as a payment option. Some countries have also started accepting cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin as payment options in their country.
But while dealing with virtual digital assets like crypto and NFTs we have also a chance to get into the trap of hackers. Sometimes hackers hack the whole crypto exchange and steal the cryptos of their users. No doubt the exchanges promise to provide full security of user’s assets, but sometimes they fail in doing so.
Today we are going to review a Hardware wallet that provides full security to your cryptos and NFT assets with its advanced CC EAL5+ certified secure chip technology. So let’s discuss without wasting more time.
What is Ledger Nano S Plus?
Ledger Nano S Plus is an updated version of the Ledger Nano S hardware wallet by Ledger. This hardware wallet is a CC EAL5+ certified secure chip that provides protection to user’s crypto assets and NFTs.
Benefits of Ledger Nano S Plus
The benefits of using the Ledger Nano S Plus Hardware wallet are:
- With Ledger Nano S Plus you can manage 5500+ Digital Assets.
- Ledger Nano S Plus has higher memory and 100+ apps are already installed on this device.
- NFTs management has become easier in Ledger Nano S Plus. You can send and sign your NFT transactions with full transparency in the Ledger Live app.
- Ledger Nano S Plus comes with a large screen that makes it easy to navigate and verify transactions.
- Ledger Nano S Plus has a USB-C port to make it easier to use for users.
How to Buy Ledger Nano S Plus Hardware Wallet?
To keep your crypto tokes and NFTs safe from hackers, you can use this hardware wallet. This wallet is trusted by thousands of crypto users and businesses dealing in cryptocurrencies. If you are also want to buy a Ledger Nano S Plus hardware wallet then you can visit the official website of Ledger to get your hardware wallet. Ledger provides delivery of their hardware wallets across the globe.