CoinSwitch Kuber Exchange Overview
CoinSwitch Kuber is one of India’s best cryptocurrency exchange platforms founded on 1 June 2020 in Bengaluru by Ashish Singhal. It is an app-based cryptocurrency exchange platform, that facilitates users to buy and sell cryptos easily through their wallets.
Currently, CoinSwitch Kuber has 100+ cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dogecoin, Tron, etc. CoinSwitch Kuber App is available for both Android and iOS users.
Today in this article we are going to provide a review of trading options, available cryptos, payment options, and trading fees of CoinSwitch Kuber.
We have divided the review into the following parts:
- CoinSwitch Kuber Mobile Application
- CoinSwitch Kuber Cryptos
- CoinSwitch Kuber Deposit Options
- CoinSwitch Kuber Trading Fees
- CoinSwitch Kuber Assets Security
1. CoinSwitch Kuber Mobile Application
CoinSwitch Kuber is an App-based crypto trading platform. The application is available both on the Google Play Store for Android users and Apple App Store for iOS users. The user interface application is very simple and easy to use.
This app is very simple and best for beginner traders. There are four major options in the app including Home, Portfolio, Markets, and Profile. Users can buy and sell their cryptos with just a single click. Below we have attached the screenshots of this app.
2. CoinSwitch Kuber Cryptos
CoinSwitch Kuber has more than 100 coins (Including Bitcoin, Ripple, Dogecoin, Solana, Polkadot, Polygon, etc.) available for trading on their platform. Users can buy and sell any available coins using INR in their wallets.
3. CoinSwitch Kuber Deposit Options
If we talk about deposit options on CoinSwitch Kuber, then it is very simple and fast. Users can easily deposit the money in INR into their wallet using their verified bank accounts. There are multiple deposit options including Bank Transfer, UPI deposit, and wallet deposits.
Customers can also deposit cryptocurrencies from other wallets to CoinSwithc Kuber wallet. To deposit other cryptos customers have to select the wallet address of particular tokens.
4. CoinSwitch Kuber Trading Fees
Trading fees is very important for every crypto exchange. CoinSwitch Kuber also charges trading fees in the form of Maker Fees and Taker fees while buying and selling cryptos on their platform. The fees depend on the amount of crypto you choose to buy or sell.
5. CoinSwitch Kuber Assets Security
There are 3M+ Indians who have put their faith in CoinSwitch Kuber because they provide easy trading as well as asset security for customers. The app is backed by the biggest names in Crypto including Sequoiacap, Ribbitcap, and Paradigm.
How to Create CoinSwitch Kuber Account?
It is very easy to set up a CoinSwitch Kuber account on your smartphone. To set up a CoinSwitch Kuber crypto trading exchange account follow the steps below:
- Download and install the CoinSwitch Kuber application on your smartphone from the Play Store for Android users and from App Store for iOS users.
- After installing the application create an account using your mobile number. You need to fill and verify your mobile number using OTP sent by CoinSwitch Kuber.
- After successful verification of mobile number you have to verify your KYC details using your Basic information, Pan Card, and Aadhhar card.
- Then you need to add and verify your Bank account details to deposit and withdraw your funds.
Your account and identity verification will take some time. After successful verification, you will be ready for trading on the CoinSwitch Kuber app.
CoinSwitch Kuber Refer and Earn Program
CoinSwitch Kuber has a Refer and Earn Free Bitcoins program for their customers. By using the referral code or link customers can earn rewards in the form of BTC in their wallets. There is a referral limit of 24 hours. CoinSwitch Kuber accepts only 3 referrals in 24 hours.
I hope you liked this review and if you still have any doubts or suggestions about anything you can ask in the comments below. We will try to answer all your queries.